Venture to Amhaley.com

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Looking through the London Eye



Camera: It's a konica minolta dimage X1 8.0 megapixle with anti-shake. I took this picture in London on the British Airways Millennium Wheel or London Eye. It was overcast which allowed for a great picture, shortly after it was taken it started to rain. It has some real depth and I was messing with the user settings to focus on the far pod in the picture. This image captures a couple isolated pods which stuck me as an interesting little microcosm. Each pod has its own set of people and one can conjure up stories for each group. Eventually this will be one of those few digital pictures that I make a photograph by printing out. I just like to look at it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really loved the London Eye. I hope to move there in the Fall.

A. Haley's Facebook profile